We hope you've had a great trip, but if you do have to make a claim, the easiest way to do this is online. At SOMPO Malaysia, our aim is to process your claim as quickly as possible.
How to Submit Your Travel Insurance Claim?
- Download the Travel Insurance Claim Form here and complete ALL relevant sections in full.
- Prepare all the required supporting documents by type of claim and flight itinerary (air ticket / e-ticket, boarding pass).
- Attach all the documents and email to email@example.com or
- Alternatively, you can submit your claim via post to
Customer Service Department,
Level 36, Tower A, Menara Bangkok Bank
105 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- All claims need to be submitted to us within 30 days of the date of incident with following documents
Failing to provide the required documentation will result in us needing to contact you for clarification and delay in claim process.
In some circumstances, we may need to contact you to request further documents.
- Completed Claim Form
- Flight Itinerary (air ticket / e-ticket, boarding pass)
- Supporting Documentation (Example: Medical Report, Police Report)
If you need help in submitting your claim or would like to check on the status of your claim, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 03-2170 7300, our Customer Service team are happy to assist.